- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The SoundForce DCO brings Roland Juno-style oscillator design to Eurorack format, providing a rich range of analog tones with the stability of digital design. With a built-in waveform mixer and tons of modulation options, DCO is one of the most intuitive and powerful Eurorack oscillators available.
DCO is, as its name implies, a Digitally Controlled Oscillator: an analog tone generator controlled by a digital circuit for maximum stability. It offers direct saw, pulse, suboscillator 1, suboscillator 2, and noise outputs, plus an integrated mixer for combining these shapes into considerably larger, heavier tones. The module offers the typical 1V/Oct input and coarse/fine tuning controls, but additionally offers an FM input with dedicated attenuator, manual pulse width and PWM input controls, and a hard sync input for classic sync leads and basslines.
All parameters offer convenient and visually compelling slider-based control, making the DCO every bit as intuitive to use as it is pleasing to hear.
- Eurorack DCO based on the Juno-60 and Juno-106 oscillator design
- Generates true analog tones with the stability of a microcontroller
- Built-in mixer for Saw, Pulse, Sub1, Sub2, and Noise
- Direct outputs for each waveshape
- 1V/Oct, FM, PWM, and Sync inputs (with attenuators where appropriate)
- Eurorack module
- Width: 16hp
- Depth: 24mm
- Current draw: 82mA @ +12V, 26mA @ -12V