SoundcraftUi24R 16-Channel Rackmount Digital Mixer
- 10% OFF
The Ui24R from Soundcraft is 24-input, rackmount digital mixer that offers loads of high-quality effects and processing without all the unnecessary real-estate. While Soundcraft is known for their fantastic mixers ranging from portable to full-size desktop and console formats, the Ui24R departs from the norm and into a much more compact device you can rackmount or place anywhere in your live mixing setup. It sports 20 fantastic Studer mic-pre inputs supporting mic and line-level signals as well as a stereo RCA pair and two digital inputs via USB drive playback, making it easy to mic and record huge ensembles and bands with ease and simplicity. Along with a stereo pair of master outputs, Ui24R features eight auxiliary XLR balanced outputs as well as two headphone outputs, all of which can be routed for alternative monitor mixes, stream mixes, or whatever else you may need.
Without all the knobs and faders, the Ui24R achieves pristine and powerful mixes via digital control from any device supporting HTML5. Just open up a browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, connect both the device and Ui24R over the same WiFi network, and voila! And if you want a safer and more reliable wired connection, Ui24R works over Ethernet just as well over WiFi. Access fantastic channel strip effects per channel such as EQ, noise gate, compression, and more while balancing levels and panning with the move of a mouse or the swipe of a screen. For adding depth and dimension to your mixes, Soundcraft has paired up with Lexicon, dbx, and Digitech to provide stellar reverbs, delays, compression, amp modeling, and more to make the mix the best it can be. Because it can both record over USB, easily pair the Ui24R with your DAW and record straight to your computer and simultaneously to the individual USB record input for safe duplicate recordings.
Personal mixes are easy to set up as the Ui24R can host up to ten devices at once, and with password protection, you can be sure that only essential members can take control of your mix. On top of that, main mixes can remain untouched with different control restrictions allowed per device. Ui24R has undergone several firmware updates to improve upon itself and will continue to for fantastic usability and a premium mixing experience. As of firmware 3.0, you can cascade two Ui24R's to double your inputs or even double your mixes, great for recording large ensembles and casts or setting up a separate mix for streaming, respectively. Additionally, cascading can allow you to achieve 32x32 bi-directional audio bussing for maximum audio transfer, recording, and performance. With superior performance, flexible routing, and loads of professional mixing tools, the Ui24R packs in a ton while minimizing its footprint.
- 24-channel digital mixer with wireless control, designed with multi-track recording in mind
- Built-in Wi-Fi for connecting up to 10 simultaneous devices
- Control via any HTML5-compatible browser on phone, tablet, or computer—no proprietary apps required!
- Ethernet connection onboard for wired operation
- Direct recording capability—record straight to USB drive
- Works as a full-fledged audio interface for recording into a DAW
- 20 Studer-designed preamps onboard
- dbx compression, de-essing, noise gate, and real-time frequency analyzer on every channel
- Hi-Z inputs with DigiTech amp/stompbox modeling
- 2-channel dbx AFS2 feedback suppression on board
- Lexicon effects built in
- Ten XLR-1/4" combo inputs + ten additional XLR inputs + 2x RCA line inputs
- Eight XLR aux outputs
- Main outs via XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Two headphone outputs
- Compact design perfect for desktop or rackmount use
- Total channels: 24
- Mic Inputs: 10x XLR-1/4" combo, 10x XLR
- Line inputs: 2x RCA
- Main outputs: 2x XLR, 2x TRS
- Aux Outs: 8x XLR
- Headphones: 2x 1/4"
- Data I/O: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Rack height: 4U
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 19"
- Weight: 22lbs