SoundcraftEPM12 12+2-Channel Analog Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The EPM12 is a high quality 12+2 channel mixer that delivers clean and clear audio at an affordable price. Twelve mono channels feature GB30 mic amps and a mid-range sweepable 3-band EQ, each with a TRS insert jack for outboard effects. Two stereo channels have a 2-band EQ and are perfect for pre-recorded music, stereo effects chains, or stereo instruments. All channels have two dedicated AUX output levels and satisfying 60mm faders. Connect just about everything you could want with monitor outputs, headphone out, RCA I/O, and XLR main outputs with TRS inserts. If you have a full list of instruments, mics, and audio sources you need to mix, the EPM12 from Soundcraft is just what you need.
- 12+2-channel analog mixer
- Twelve mic/line channels with dedicated channel insert points
- Two additional stereo channels
- Three-band EQ (with sweepable mid band frequency) for first twelve mono channels
- Two-band EQ for each stereo channel
- Two aux sends available on each channel
- PFL and Mute switches per channel
- 1/4" monitor outputs
- Stereo RCA 2-Track Input and Record Output
- Headphone output with dedicated level control knob
- 10-segment LED displays for output level monitoring
- XLR main outs with 1/4" TRS master inserts
- Total channels: 14
- Mic Inputs: 12x XLR
- Line Inputs: 12x 1/4", 4x 1/4" (2x stereo), 2x RCA (stereo)
- Main outputs: 2x XLR main, 1x 1/4" (mono), 2x 1/4" monitor, 2x RCA (stereo)
- Aux I/O: 2x 1/4" aux out, 4x 1/4" return
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 17 x 14.25"
- Power: mains input via IEC