ShureSRH840 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
Critical listening applications like mixing and mastering require the utmost attention to sound delivery, and the SRH840 Monitoring Headphones from Shure provide this in a comfortable form-factor that will withstand regular, continued use. 40mm neodymium drivers work to playback your audio in its truest form, and the padded, lightweight frame and ear cups will make extended listening sessions a breeze. The closed back design also ensures that background noise distractions will be kept to a minimum, while also enhancing bass response and sonic detail in the mids and highs. Shure knows that engineers and producers are often on the go, so the SRH840 were designed to be fully collapsible with a detachable cable for increased portability when bouncing between sessions.
Turn to the Shure SRH840 for a set of studio headphones that will hold up in the rigors of professional audio work, both in terms of physical durability and audio performance.
- Professional headphones excellent for mixing, mastering, and critical listening
- Clean, clear, and accurate frequency response keeps your mix sounding true
- Closed-back, collapsible design
- Replaceable earpads and detachable cable guarantee a long life
- Includes carrying bag, detachable cable, bayonet clip, and 1/4" headphone adapter
- Type: Closed
- Driver size: 40mm
- Frequency response: 5Hz–25kHz
- Impedance: 44 Ohms
- Cable type: coiled, 9.8ft, replaceable
- Connector: 1/8", 1/4" (with adapter)