ShureSRH1840 Open-Back Mastering / Studio Headphones
Shure's SRH1840 Open Back Studio Headphones were designed from the ground up to sound great without exhausting the listener with extended use. The aircraft-grade aluminum frame is both durable and lightweight combined with a padded headband and large, comfortable ear pads ensure these headphones will hold up through countless long sessions over several years. Inside, the 40mm neodymium drivers are individually matched to deliver superior performance, which combined with the open-back design lead to a broad, open sound across the full frequency spectrum and stereo depth.
Whether searching for a reliable set of headphones for mixing away from the studio or seeking a reliable set of reference headphones, the SRH1840 headphones from Shure will provide years of excellent service.
- Open-back headphones designed for mastering and critical mixing applications
- Spacious soundstaging provides a mixing experience strikingly similar to open-air monitors
- Matched 40mm neodymium drivers for excellent sonic translation
- Lightweight, comfortable construction
- Includes storage case, replacement cable, extra velour earpads, and threaded 1/4" adapter
- Type: Open
- Driver size: 40mm
- Frequency response: 10Hz–30kHz
- Impedance: 65 Ohms
- Cable type: Straight 6.9ft, replaceable
- Connector: 1/8", 1/4" (with adapter)