ShureSRH1540 Closed-Back Mastering / Studio Headphones
Shure’s SRH1540 closed back headphones were developed with total listener enjoyment in mind. From the steel driver frame designed to eliminate internal resonance to the ergonomic and lightweight construction including replaceable Alcantara foam ear pads, the SRH1540 can stand up to the rigors of every day use without sacrificing quality. Delivering exceptional acoustic performance without sparing comfort or durability, the SRH1540 utilizes 40mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear bright highs, and warm bass, and a frequency response of 5Hz to 25kHz.
Developed in tandem with APTIV Film, the new diaphragm design improves linearity and lowers total harmonic distortion, and with Shure’s legacy of uncompromising quality, the SRH1540 is sure to impress for years to come.
- Studio headphones designed for critical listening and mastering
- Provides spacious sound for a speaker-like mixing experience
- Matched neodymium drivers provides clean, clear sonic translation
- Lightweight, comfortable, yet construction holds up to extended use
- Detachable cables
- Includes storage case, 1/4" adapter, replacement cable, and replacement earpads
- Type: Closed
- Driver size: 40mm
- Frequency response: 5Hz–25kHz
- Impedance: 46 ohms
- Cable type: 6ft straight, replaceable
- Connector: 1/8", 1/4" (with adapter)