ShureSM48 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone
Designed with vocalist and speech applications in mind, the SM48 from Shure is perfect for podcasting, singing, or houses of worship. Highlighting and brightening the mid range, this microphone brings out the subtleties of human speech. A low frequency roll off dampens low frequencies and helps reduce the proximity effect. A built-in pop filter helps minimize breath noises and plosives, while the internal shock mount protects against handling noise.
Get high gain before experiencing feedback with the cardioid polar pattern that blocks sounds coming from the off axis, such as the sides or rear, only accepting sound in front. This microphone is a great value and performs exceptionally with vocal performances; singing, speaking, or recording a podcast, the SM48 has you covered.
- Affordable handheld dynamic mic tailored for use with voice
- Rugged build quality and stellar sonic response for the price
- Cardioid polar pattern for solid sonic isolation
- Integrated pop filter and internal shockmounting for reducing mechanical interference
- Includes storage bag and mic clip
- Microphone type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 55Hz–14kHz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms