ShureMV51 USB Condenser Microphone
- 10% OFF
Record anywhere with this large diaphragm condenser microphone from Shure, the MV51. It's a USB plug and play device that requires no drivers to start using, and has been optimized for use with iOS devices, even including a lightning cable. Five presets are available front and center for a variety of use scenarios. These include, speech, singing, acoustic instrument, loud mode for amplifiers, and flat mode.
The integrated kickstand can be used to set up on a tabletop surface, or you can unscrew the cap to access a threaded post which mounts on a standard microphone stand. It doubles as an interface, allowing you to record at 24-bit/48kHz intervals without the need for an additional audio interface. The headphone jack on the back lets you monitor your performance in real time. iOS users can download the MOTIV app, which lets you adjust gain, add compression, and adjust frequency content with a five-band EQ.
Whether you're a podcaster, musician, or giving a presentation, online or in person, this microphone comes in handy, giving you everything you need to get the job done.
- Desktop digital microphone for easy home recording, podcasting, and more
- Compatible with computers and mobile devices
- Up to 24-bit, 48kHz recording quality
- Onboard DSP optimizes for instrument recording, vocal recording, podcasting, or voiceover
- Integrated kickstand for easy positioning on your desk
- Headphone output for low-latency monitoring
- Includes micro-USB to USB and micro-USB to Lightning cables
- Microphone type: Electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max A/D resolution: 24-bit @ 48kHz
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Connectivity: USB Micro-B
- System requirements: Mac OSX 10.8+, iOS 7+, Windows 7 SP1+, Android
- Dimensions: 5 x 3.3 x 2.7"
- Includes: Lightning cable, USB cable