ShureBLX24/PG58 Wireless Microphone System - J11 Band
The BLX24/PG58 from Shure provides everything you need to get started with a wireless handheld microphone setup, great for singers or presenters who don't want to deal with wired microphones on stage. Included are the BLX2 wireless receiver and the BLX4/PG58 combination wireless transmitter and dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
This setup can run for up to 14 hours with just two AA batteries, allowing you to keep going for extended periods without worrying about battery life. The BLX2 wireless receiver can be used with up to 12 compatible systems on one frequency band. The QuickScan technology makes assigning channels easy and convenient, without the headaches that might otherwise arise when setting up. Combining everything you need to get started with a wireless system, plus the ability to keep expanding, this package is a great deal.
- Handheld wireless microphone system
- BLX4/PG58 wireless transmitter and microphone
- Microphone is a dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- BLX2 wireless receiver features QuickScan technology to aid in set up
- Up to 12 compatible wireless systems can be used on one frequency band
- Up to 14 hours of transmitter/microphone usage from two AA batteries
- Microphone frequency response: 50Hz–17kHz
- System frequency range: 596–608MHz and 614-616MHz
- Two AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of usage
- Operating range:300ft / 91m line of sight
- System frequency range:542–572MHz
- Microphone polar pattern:Cardioid
- Receiver outputs:XLR, 1/4"
- Receiver dimensions 1.5 x 7.4 x 4" / 38 x 188 x 101mm
- Transmitter dimensions: 8.8 x 2" / 223.5 x 50.8