Shakmat ModularClock O' Pawn Clocking Module
Shakmat Modular Clock O' Pawn
The Clock O'Pawn is a deeply interesting clock module with a feature set that sets it apart from all other Eurorack clock sources. The module boasts four different inputs, including external clock in, a BPM knob, a tap tempo, and a MIDI input via a provided TRS to MIDI converter.
The module also boasts a dedicated swing knob and a transport play button to give the player an oft undervalued but much-needed layer of control for their clock source. Additionally for our more hacking-inclined customers, the Clock O'Pawn features a user replaceable firmware chip!
Clock O' Pawn Features
- 4 inputs for external control including MIDI in
- Dedicated transport button to pause and play your sequences
- Dedicated Swing Knob to add shuffle to your pattern
- MIDI to TRS adapter included
- User replaceable firmware chip
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: Depth: 25mm
- Current draw: 10mA @ +12V
- Current draw: 0mA @ -12v
- Current draw: 0mA @ + 5V