Rupert Neve Designs5060 Centerpiece 24x2 Mixer
- Low Prices
Rupert Neve Designs 5060 Centerpiece 24x2 Mixer
The innovative Rupert Neve Designs 5060 Centerpiece 24x2 desktop mixer brings the sound of Neve's legendary 5088 analog console to your studio - in a very smart design. It'll take your computer-based DAW productions to a new level of richness, clarity, and detail. Not only is it a fantastic summing mixer, Neve's acclaimed Silk and Texture controls let you add the saturated sound of Neve's custom transformers to your mixes. Factor in transport control over your DAW, and you'll see that the Rupert Neve Designs 5060 Centerpiece desktop mixer is a smart addition to any sound-conscious studio.
With a Class A mix buss and custom transformers, the Rupert Neve Designs 5060 Centerpiece gives you the gloriously vibrant sound that made Neve consoles some of the most revered mixing desks ever. For today's DAW-based studios, the 5060 Centerpiece gives you the sound of a respected 5088 console, in a smart design tailored to your DAW workflow.
You can mix up to 24 tracks from your DAW on the 5060 Centerpiece, and you've even got insert points on the master buss and inputs 1-8 for adding external processors to your signal chain. The 5060 Centerpiece's high mix headroom means your mixes will sound fuller, punchier, and more dynamic than ever before.
The 5060 Centerpiece offers two Silk modes that let you fine tune the harmonic ratio and tonality of the mix buss. The Silk Red mode adds sparkle to your tracks by enhancing transformer saturation in the high and high-mid frequencies. Silk Blue mode accentuates saturation in the low frequencies, adding density and thickness to the source - particularly desirable when you've got a dry, lackluster mix.
With transport controls for your DAW software, the 5060 Centerpiece bridges the gap between an analog mixer and a digital control surface. And that's not the only workflow convenience you'll find here. A built-in talkback mic, a powerful headphone amplifier, and multiple monitor outputs make the 5060 Centerpiece much more than a summing mixer - it's the new control center for your studio.
5060 Centerpiece 24x2 Mixer Features
- Analog summing mixer and DAW transport controller
- Class A mix buss and custom transformers give you the sound of a respected Neve 5088 console
- Mix channels 1-8 can be stereo or center-panned mono, and have mute switches and insert points
- Mix channels 9-24 are stereo, with rotary faders for mixing
- Stereo master buss has a transformer-coupled insert point
- Silk Red and Silk Blue modes add rich harmonic content to your mix
- Three monitor outputs for multiple speaker setups
- High-quality headphone amp is loud and clear
- Transport controls for your DAW software via MIDI or USB
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 24
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Faders: 5 x 100mm
- Channel Inserts: Yes (Ch. 1-8 and Stereo Mix Buss)
- Effects: No
- Talkback: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Rackmountable: No
- Weight: 22 lbs