RolandJuno-DS76 Digital Keyboard Synthesizer (76-Key)
- No Hassle
Roland delivers again with the Juno-DS76, a performance synthesizer that comes loaded with sounds and performance features. All the sounds found on its predecessor are included, with added upgrades that fill out the sound and enhance the functionality. If you have existing Juno-Di patches, they are entirely compatible with the DS-76, allowing you to load up all your favorite presets from previous versions.
Manipulate all the built-in sounds with the knob and slider interface that gives tactile control over your sounds' character. An internal waveform expansion slot provides an easy way to load up sounds from Roland's Axial website, with over 1,000 available to choose from. Or, if you'd like to make your own sounds, import .wav files and play them back using the keyboard. Load up samples into the eight phrase pads and trigger them on the fly to supplement your performance.
The inclusion of a mic input and effects brings your vocal performance to the next level. Add reverb, auto-pitch correction, and even a vocoder that interfaces with the keyboard for control over the pitch and tone of your vocals. Sequence all your sounds with the built-in eight-track pattern sequencer with a non-stop operation and an easy to use interface. Use the Juno DS-76 as a USB audio interface to record both audio and MIDI data directly into your DAW. Combing all these features in a portable and easy to transport package, the Juno-DS76 is a top of the line device for all keyboard players.
- 76-key workstation
- Loaded with a vast selection of built-in sounds
- Download additional sounds from Roland's Axial website
- Load your own sounds via USB to play from the keyboard or eight phrase pads
- Knob and slider interface gives you direct control of your sounds
- Runs previous versions of Juno-Di patches
- Integrated USB interface
- Built-in effects
- Eight-channel sequencer
- MIDI in/out/USB
- Keys: 76
- Polyphony: 128
- Inputs: 1/4" mic, 1/8" external in
- Outputs: Two 1/4"
- Headphone: 1/4"
- Foot pedals: 1/4" control, 1/4" hold
- USB: Type A, type B
- MIDI: In/out/USB
- Runs on included 9V DC power supply or eight AA batteries
- 4 x 48.5 x 15.25"/10.1 x 123 x 38.7cm