RetroaktivHLFO Utility Modulation Source
HLFO, which stands for "haptic low-frequency oscillator", is a voltage-controlled LFO module for Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. Its rate and amplitude can be manipulated via integrated FSR, or remotely using control voltage. Functionally, the module features square, triangle, and S&H wave outs. The latter samples the module's internal noise source and mobilizes it as a random waveform; this section features its own dedicated output and can be externally clocked by patching an external signal into the CLK input.
- Three waveforms: square, triangle, S&H
- Integrated FSR with an output range of 0 to 5V (DC)
- FSR normalized to Rate and Amp controls; patching into either breaks the connection
- FSR feature makes the module an ideal aftertouch controller
- Rear panel jumper for designating LFO speed range
- White noise generator at noise output