Rainger FXDr. Freakenstein Chop Fuzz
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Rainger FX Dr. Freakenstein Chop Fuzz
The Dr Freakenstein Chop Fuzz from Rainger FX is a formidable fuzz pedal with some powerful features. Featuring a full-on fuzz circuit, the latest addition to the Dr Freakenstein line specializes in all things fuzz. With its integrated noise gate and knife switch, Dr Freakenstein Chop Fuzz is more than ready to stand toe-to-toe against the competition. Its Overtone knob alters the harmonic overtone, while the included Igor pressure pad expression pedal presides over the overtone’s sound. Igor can also initiate a “chop” tremolo effect that can be used impartially or with extreme prejudice. An adjacent backlit eye-meter displays the strength of the input signal via LEDs while the backlit portion syncs with the LFO’s modulation speed.
Dr. Freakenstein Chop Fuzz Features
- Another addition to Rainger's Dr. Freakenstein range
- Spastic and intense fuzz clearly borne of the Freakenstein lineage
- Built-in noise gate
- Knife-style power switch
- Overtone knob with internal LFO for gnarly phaser-like effects
- Integrated square wave "chop" tremolo effect
- Eye meter for displaying signal strength and LFO modulation speed
- Includes Igor expression pad to control overtone sound and tremolo effect
- Dimensions: 4.65 x 5.15 x 2.9"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative PSU (not included)