Radial EngineeringPZ-Deluxe Acoustic Instrument Preamp Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Radial Engineering PZ-Deluxe
Radial Engineering's PZ-Deluxe is a fantastic acoustic instrument preamplifier that offers tonal shaping, boosting, and studio-quality sound. Coming in through the 1/4" instrument input, the PZ-Deluxe offers an adjustable impedance for piezo transducers by adding an extra gain stage. From there the signal can be sculpted by the three-position switch low-cut filter for shaping the low end for less chances for feedback as well as a three-band EQ with an adjustable mid frequency position. Before hitting the output, the PZ-Deluxe features a stellar boost staging for high-gain driven sounds, and adjusting the boost can be done on the side for set-and-forget adjustments.
Leaving the PZ-Deluxe, the instrument can exit as a continued Hi-Z signal for further processing with pedals as well as a balanced mic-level XLR via the internal direct box. The direct out is perfect for those going into mic-input mixers for clean and reliable sound, and the direct out also features a ground lift for canceling out any unwanted noise and hum found in ground loops. Both outputs feature independent polarity inversion switches for dealing with any phase issues as well as a shared final level control to balance before the next stage. Offering easy muting via footswitch and even a tuner output to top it all off, the PZ-Deluxe offers high quality preamplification and sonic sculpting for acoustic instrumentalists.
- Preamp + DI designed for use with acoustic guitar
- Works great with any piezo contact mic-equipped instruments
- Three-position switchable low-cut filter
- Three-band EQ with sweepable mid frequency
- Continuously variable level control
- Boost option via footswitch (with boost level controllable via side-panel trim pot)
- Mute option via footswitch
- Dedicated tuner output for easy tuning when muted
- XLR DI and 1/4" amp outputs
- Dedicated ground lift and polarity inversion switch for direct output
- Dedicated polarity inversion switch for amp output
- Rugged and built to survive even the most active of touring schedules
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 6.1 x 3.8"
- Power Specs: 15VDC PSU (included)
- inputs: 1x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1x 1/4", 1x XLR, 1x 1/4" tuner out