Radial EngineeringPresenter Presentation Mixer + USB Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Radial Engineering Presenter
For those looking for an easy way to present online or in person with clear and consistent audio, Radial Engineering's Presenter is a mic preamp and audio mixer that offers quality performance throughout your lecture. The Presenter has a solid XLR mic input that supports most standard dynamic and condenser microphones, and +48V phantom power ensures your condenser mic will be loud and clear. The front facing controls include input level control as well as a two band EQ and low-cut filtering to clean up the frequency response of your input.
For audio playback and supporting soundtracks, easily connect your mobile device via the 3.5mm auxiliary input or stream audio directly from your computer with fast USB 2.0 connection. If presenting in person, Presenter's stereo XLR outputs offer a stellar signal to any PA system with options for ground lifting and summing down to mono. Running off bus power for easy presentations with a laptop, Radial Engineering's Presenter is the perfect solution for high quality audio for presentations to any group of people.
- Audio mixer + interface designed to make public presentations as straightforward and controllable as possible
- XLR mic input with switchable phantom power
- 3.5mm TRS input for connecting aux signals from phones, tablets, computers, and more
- USB connection for audio interface functionality
- Mic input features level control, three-position bass roll-off switch, and continuously variable low + high EQ knobs
- Level control for "audio program" (incoming audio from 3.5mm input or USB)
- XLR main outputs with switchable ground lift
- Mono sum switch for use with single-channel PAs
- USB-powered (from computer or included power brick)
- Inputs: 1x XLR (w/ preamp), 1x 1/8" line
- Outputs: 2x XLR
- Computer connection: 1x USB Type B
- Dimensions: 2 x 5 x 4.75"
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Power: USB Bus powered