Radial EngineeringMIX 2:1 Two-Channel Passive Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Radial Engineering MIX 2:1
Easily sum two channels of line-level signals down to one with Radial Engineering's MIX 2:1, a passive two-channel summing mixer with flexible inputs and controls. Sporting both XLR and TRS 1/4" input jacks, balance the two signals via the front facing controls with an additional polarity flip on the second channel for fixing any phase issues. Each channel's level control can be disengaged when not in use, and each input has an individual ground lift switch to cancel out any annoying buzz or hum found in ground loops. Summing down to a quality XLR output, the MIX 2:1 from Radial Engineering is the perfect choice for saving up on mixer inputs, summing to mono, or whatever summing needs fit your bill.
MIX 2:1 Features
- Compact, simple 2-channel passive mixer
- Combine any signals with ease—without the need for a full-fledged desktop mixer
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Single XLR output
- Input level controls for each channel
- Dedicated mute switches for each channel
- Phase invert switch for channel 2
- Dedicated ground lift switch for each input
- High-quality audio with minimal noise floor
- Built to withstand rigorous conditions
- Inputs: 2x XLR (line), 2x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1x XLR
- Dimensions: 1.85 x 5 x 3.25"