1-13 of 13 items
- Heritage Audio 2264jr 500 Series Microphone Preamp + Compressor$1,199.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Meris Mercury 7 500 Series Reverb$549.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Heritage Audio BT-500 500 Series Bluetooth Streaming Module$219.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Heritage Audio RAM System 500 500 Series Monitoring Module$599.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Meris Ottobit 500 Series Bitcrusher$549.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Meris Hedra 500 Series Pitch Shifter$549.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Golden Age Project COMP-554 MKII Vintage-Style Compressor$429.99In Stock Available immediately!
- Meris Stereo Linking Cable$10.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Heritage Audio 73EQ JR 500 Series Equalizer$1,099.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Heritage Audio 73JR II 500 Series Microphone Preamp$949.00In Stock Available immediately!
- 11% offHeritage Audio 2264jr 500 Series Microphone Preamp + Compressor
$1,199.00 $1,070.00In Stock Available immediately!
- 20% offHeritage Audio 73EQ JR 500 Series Equalizer
$1,099.00 $878.99In Stock Available immediately!
- 10% offHeritage Audio 73JR II 500 Series Microphone Preamp
$949.00 $854.00In Stock Available immediately!
1-13 of 13 items
From the Shure SM57 and SM7B to the Neumann TLM 103; from Focusrite's Scarlett series to the newest Universal Audio Apollo offering; from the top-of-the-line Sennheiser HD650s to the affordable Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro headphones—having the right tools is often all you need for your entire studio workflow to come together. And the studio is the place where all of the rest of our work solidifies: carefully crafted sounds merge together to form powerful soundscapes, and the whole of one's musical vision becomes clear. For many, the studio and act of recording are part of every stage of the creative process, like a large instrument that can be used to craft entire worlds of sound.
Perfect Circuit strives to provide the finest tools for recording and studio work in all price ranges. Perhaps you're looking to get your home studio started with a solid affordable interface and monitors (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and Yamaha's HS5 or HS8, for instance?), or perhaps you're upgrading to the most recent Antelope offering—or perhaps you're looking to capture sound out in the field with a Zoom H6. Whether you have a humble bedroom setup or have racks and racks of boutique 500 Series gear—there's something here that will spark your creativity and make your workflow smoother.
Microphones, mixers, field recorders, studio monitors, audio interfaces, and rack processors—it's all here.