PresonusR65 V2 Studio Monitor
- SAVE $100
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Presonus R65 V2
Designed for precision mixing and mastering, the Presonus R65 V2 is a studio monitor that'll highlight every subtle detail of your sound. The R65 V2 centers its pristine high frequencies around their custom-made 6.8" Air Motion Transformer (AMT) tweeter, capable of responding to the subtlest intricacies in your sound. This AMT tweeter skillfully projects in up to 13 times larger areas than most traditional tweeters, making it fit an abundance of room sizes while still hitting the horizontal axis directly thanks to the special housing constraints.
Dynamics in the mid to low frequencies can be heard with impact and range thanks to the 6.5" custom coated, woven-composite LF driver. The firm nature of the cone disperses evenly across the frequency response range, preserving the sound while reducing the chance of reflections. The acoustic tuning controls take this speaker to a whole new level for keeping your monitor sounding the best in any space without compromising on anomalies such as reflections, resonant room frequencies, and anything that keeps you from making your best mix.
The bi-amped nature of this speaker produces 140W of Class D power, making it a powerhouse for putting out sound in a variety of spaces. With balanced and unbalanced input options, you have a variety of options for setting up with an interface, mixer, and plenty of other audio devices. Whether analyzing or making artistic choices, let the Presonus R65 V2 help you achieve your best sound.
R65 V2 Features
- Powered studio monitor
- 6.5" LF driver offers transparent mod and low frequencies
- Custom design 6.8" AMT tweeter for clear high frequencies
- Biamped 140 W RMS (LF = 75 W, HF = 65W)
- Acoustic tuning controls (low cut, mid, high, acoustic space)
- Includes Studio Magic (+$1000 of music production software)
- Speaker type: 2-way active bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Components: 6.5" LF driver, 6.8" AMT tweeter
- Output power: 140W RMS (LF = 75W, HF = 65W)
- Input connectors: balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS plus unbalanced RCA
- Torodial power transformer
- Power consumption: 100-120V or 220-240V