PresonusHP2 Personal Headphone Amplifier
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The PreSonus HP2 is a personal headphone amplifier, perfect for studio or live applications to give a musician additional control over their headphones. The headphone amplifier is powerful and gives crystal clear monitoring of the input signals on 3.5mm jack. It can be battery powered, or powered with the included DC power supply. Use it in either mono or stereo operation with panning in stereo mode and a blend between the two inputs in mono mode. Attach the HP2 to your guitar strap with the included clip or attach to a mic stand. The input is a mini XLR and PreSonus includes a dual XLR Y cable for connecting from your mixer.
- Personal headphone amplifier for on-stage performers, great for driving in-ear monitors
- Two XLR inputs via included breakout cable
- 1/8" headphone output with pan and volume control
- Mounts on a mic stand or clips on to your belt
- Battery or external DC power
- Inputs: 2 channels via mini XLR–2x XLR breakout
- Outputs: 1x 1/8" headphone
- Dimensions: 1.25 x 5.25 x 2.87"