PresonusFaderPort 8 Production Controller
This demo unit is exempt from our risk-free returns policy
Presonus FaderPort 8
The Presonus FaderPort 8 is a DAW control surface that provides endlessly flexible control at a stellar price point—motorized faders and all. It is compatible with both HUI and MCU control protocols, making it a perfect addition to virtually any professional recording setup.
The FaderPort's most obvious strong suit is its group of eight 100mm motorized faders: all are touch-sensitive and provide an excellent way to record and visualize automation in your DAW. Dedicated controls for automation mode (Touch, Latch, Read, Write, etc.) make these a stellar way to interact with your virtual recording workstation. And of course, each channel also offers dedicated controls for all the standard DAW channel options: pan, mute, solo, record arm, etc.
These features along with dedicated transport controls and extensive macro control options make the FaderPort 8 a perfect choice for both home studios and large productions alike.
FaderPort 8 Features
- Powerful and flexible DAW control surface
- Eight touch-sensitive, motorized 100mm faders
- 8 assignable scribble strip displays
- Dedicated transport controls
- General-use macro controls (including Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear controls, etc.)
- Dedicated level, pan, solo, mute, and arm controls per channel
- Dedicated automation controls (Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off)
- Mac and Windows-compatible HUI and MCU support
- Footswitch for remote start/stop control
- Connects via USB
- Digital connection: USB 2.0
- Footswitch: 1/4" input
- Faders: 8x 100mm touch-sensitive motorized, 10-bit resolution
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 11.85 x 13.15"
- Power: 12VDC, 2A PSU (included)