PresonusFaderPort 16 Control Surface
Presonus FaderPort 16
The PreSonus FaderPort 16 is a 16-channel USB control surface perfect for hands-on control of your studio sessions. It features 16 touch sensitive motorized faders that can be manually set or recalled by preset. The 16 scribble strips give clear indication of the track status and name at a glance. In addition to standard transport controls such as play/pause and record, the FaderPort 16 features session controls such as undo/redo, solo, mute, and clear.
The eight programmable user buttons put the controls you use most often into a convenient place. And of course, the motorized faders can be used to record track automation—making it easy to embed level changes and more into your session. It can operate in both HUI and Mackie Control modes for compatibility with your DAW of choice. A footswitch input provides remote control of start/stop status of your session.
The FaderPort 16 lets you break away from the keyboard/mouse interface with your DAW and brings essential controls to your fingertips.
FaderPort 16 Features
- Powerful DAW controller for any size studio
- Sixteen 100mm motorized faders
- Scribble strip display per channel for easy track identification
- Full set of transport controls
- Dedicated controls for marker insertion and navigation
- General controls for muting, soloing, record arming, and more
- Automation mode controls for easy, hands-on control of levels, panning, and more
- Offers support for Presonus Studio One as well as HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Connects to computer via USB 2.0
- Computer connection: USB
- Analog inputs: 1x 1/4" footswitch
- Dimensions: 2.11 x 19.6 x 11.9"
- Power: 12VDC PSU (included)