PresonusCentral Station Plus Monitor Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Presonus Central Station Plus
Central Station Plus from Presonus is designed to be the ultimate monitoring solution for modern professional music studios, where switching between different audio sources without sacrificing quality and transparency is crucial. The unit allows you to seamlessly navigate between three sets of stereo analog input sources, a pair of S/PDIF digital input sources, and 3 sets of speaker outputs.
To assure the highest fidelity of the signal, the digital section is equipped with the audiophile quality 192 kHz 24-bit digital-to-analog converter. Moreover, Central Station is outfitted with a wealth of useful extra features such as talkback, stereo to mono summing, and dimming and muting selected speaker outputs—all easily accessible via a clearly laid out front panel or a convenient remote switch.
With such a plethora of control options, impeccable sound quality, and a built-to-last design, it is no surprise that Central Station Plus is one of the top choices for recording professionals.
Central Station Plus Features
- Three stereo analog inputs
- Two S/PDIF digital inputs (coax and optical)
- Three stereo speaker outputs
- Speaker select switches
- Dedicated trim pot for each speaker output
- Two headphone outputs
- Talkback, Mute, Dim, Mono
- Comes with a convenient remote controller
- High resolution 24-bit, 192 kHz D/A converters (115 dBu dynamic range)
- Fast-acting 30-segment dual peak monitor display
- Analog inputs: 4x TRS, 2x RCA
- Analog outputs: 10x TRS
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Digital inputs: 1x S/PDIF, 1x TOSLink
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 5.5" x 19"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.