Praxis ElectronicsSnake Charmer Out
Praxis Electronics Snake Charmer Out
The Snake Charmer Out, from Praxis Electronics, is an excellent means of interfacing one’s Eurorack modular synthesizer system with external recording and/or amplification equipment. It is capable of behaving as an output level attenuator, level meter, and 3.5mm to DB25 converter.
Each of the module’s channels features a level attenuator with embedded peak level LED, making it easy to tame signals before they are sent to external gear. There’s also a female pin header for connecting the module to external gear.
Snake Charmer Out Features
- 8-channel 3.5mm to DB25 converter
- Converts to +4dBU line level
- 20Vpp headroom
- Attenuators per channel with peak level indicators for taming your output signal levels
- Includes ribbon to DB25 connector for attaching to rear of module
- Optional front panel mount for DB25 connector available
- Panel width: 12hp
- Minimum current draw: 65mA @ +12V / 65mA @ -12V
- Typical current draw, audio on all 8 channels: 125mA @ +12V / 92mA @ -12V
- Maximum current draw: 180mA @ +12V / 92mA @ -12V