Patching PandaHatz V2 Analog Hi-Hats
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Patching Panda Hatz V2
Patching Panda's Hatz is an all-analog module designed to help you sculpt all sorts of hi-hat and percussion sounds. At the core of the module are two noise generators: white and metal. Both channels are equipped with 2-pole filters, and a VCA + envelope combination. A CV-able Decay control for the Open Hi-Hat channel offers a handy solution for more rhythmic animation.
New in version 2, Hatz offers a Texture control with dedicated CV input. This control offers a wide range of distinct noise textures, making Hatz great for everything from classic, clicky hats to metallic snares, filtered clangs, and more. V2 also sports revised envelopes and a vastly improved signal to noise ratio, making for a significant upgrade to this already stellar module.
If you want a great module for adding animated hats and metallic textures to your sounds, Hatz V2 is the module for you.
Hatz V2 Features
- Entirely analog design
- 2-pole filter per channel
- Hold input for manual envelope opening via CV/Gate
- Texture control + CV input for accessing everything from hat to snare-like textures and beyond
- Improved envelope response and stellar signal to noise ratio
- Eurorack module
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: TBD
- Current draw: 103mA @ +12V, 48mA @ -12V