Origin EffectsSlideRIG Compact Deluxe Mk2 Compressor Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Origin SlideRIG Compact Deluxe Mk2 Compressor Pedal
The Origin Effects SlideRIG Compact Deluxe Mk2 chains two compressors in series, giving you dynamic control over your playing and a huge, well-rounded sound. The inspiration for this pedal was Little Feat frontman Lowell George, who chained two 1176 compressors in series for his trademark tone. It delivers a fantastic sounding overdrive that remains clean, but thickens and sustains your playing.
The circuitry features a high-performance, low-noise class-A circuitry with all-discrete components. A single attack/release knob shapes the transients and compressor response. Blend the two compressor stages with the dry signal for dynamic parallel compression. Adjust the final output level with the master knob to sit perfectly in the mix. The SlideRIG Compact Deluxe Mk2 highlights your playing and brings it to the next level.
SlideRIG Compact Deluxe Mk2 Features
- Dual compressor
- Two 1176-style compressors in series
- FET-based design with class-A circuitry and all discrete components
- Level control for each compressor and dry signal
- Attack/release control for both compressors
- Master level control
- Input level control
- Jewel lamp indication of gain reduction
- Dimensions: 143 x 66 x 65mm/5.6 x 2.6 x 2.5"
- Power Specs: Operates from 9-18V 2.1mm center negative (not included)