Olegtron4060 mk2 Experimental Signal Generator
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Olegtron 4060 mk2
Olegtron has implemented over a year's worth of feedback to create the 4060 mk2, a brand new version of their classic experimental signal generator. This singular oscillator and divider box specializes in the creation of unique signals and sequences. It can be oriented as a self-contained signal generator or complex modulation source. In the latter configuration, 4060 can send or receive CV, clock, and gate signals, making it a powerful nexus for one's modular synthesizer setup.
Using the 4060 is remarkably simple, but keep in mind that experimentation is the key. It ships with a formidable array of components, just add a 9V battery, 3.5mm compatible headphones, and get to work! Any perceived limitations are merely a figment of the imagination.
Additions include 4x 3.5mm TRS stereo connectors, a larger patchboard, reconfigurable patchboard elements, a 7-bit saw generator, powered input socket, power indicator LED, and a buffered virtual ground.
4060 mk2 Features
- Can be used as standalone sound generator or complex modulation source
- As modulation source: send clock, CV, and gate signals to and from external gear
- Bipolar signal generator
- Generates 10 bits of test signal (great for other DIY applications)
- Accepts external audio signals for no-fi processing
- Can be configured as a light sequencer