Old Blood Noise Endeavors Darkstar Pad Reverb Pedal V2
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Old Blood Noise Endeavors Darkstar V2
The Old Blood Noise Endeavors Darkstar is a multifarious reverb pedal with a proclivity towards the dark and esoteric aspects of sound design. The pedal's reverb is processed through three modes: a delay, a pitch shifter, and a bit crusher. Pitch allows for separate control of up and down octaves, Delay offers controls for time and feedback parameters, and Crush features controls for pitch and amount. From there, the level and decay of the reverb can be adjusted to taste using the Mix and Reverb controls, respectively.
The Darkstar features two footswitches: one functions as a true bypass on/off switch, while the other is a momentary switch that holds the present note inside the reverb, sustaining it for as long as the footswitch is active. The V2 version of the pedal boasts clickless switching, an internal trimpot for volume adjustments, and a reassignable expression input.
Darkstar V2 Features
- Reverb with Mix and reverb time control
- Pitch mode with 2 separate pitch controls for + and - one octave
- Delay mode with time and feedback controls
- Crush mode with +/- one octave and bit crush control
- Hold switch for sustaining a note through the reverb effect for as long as the Hold switch is pressed
- Bypass footswitch
- Clickless Switching
- Internal output volume trimpot
- Expression output with switch
- 9VDC - 2.1mm negative center pin adapter
- 60 mA draw
The 720 offers 720 seconds (12 minutes) of stereo recording time with unlimited overdubbing and up to 10 independent saved loops.