NumarkMixstream Pro Standalone Streaming DJ Controller
- No Hassle
Numark Mixstream Pro
If you have a power outlet and working Wi-Fi, you can get the party started anywhere thanks to Numark's all-in-one standalone DJ console: Mixstream Pro. Sporting several ways to connect libraries, listen back, and perform, the Mixstream Pro provides all you need—and more—to perform your sets in an easy and intuitive way. This unit presents two highly functional decks, a mixer in the middle, and tons of tonal and effect shaping tools for each track. Classic deck controls include a touch-sensitive jog wheel for beat-matching and scratching tracks, a pitch slider for matching tempos, and buttons for Cue/Stop and Play/Pause for cueing in your mixes. Additional controls that advance your performability include a sync button for exact tempo matching, four performance pads and four corresponding performance mode pads for cue juggling and looping, and pitch bend buttons with editable percentage ranges. In a non-traditional but easy-to-reach format, you have large filter knobs present on each deck for classic sweeps or sonic sculpting.
The mixer section offers the classic channel faders and crossfader setup for getting perfect levels and blending tracks, as well as a three-band channel EQ per track for balancing your frequencies with precision and creativity. Each channel has level meters for visual feedback as well as headphone cue buttons for getting tracks ready prior to hitting the speakers. What's neat about Mixstream Pro's FX section is it offers four high-quality effects selectable in the center of the mixer, with individual toggle switches for each deck. This makes it really easy to blast in an echo or flanger for transitions or hyping up the crowd. The main and most prominent focus of the physical layout is the seven inch multi-touch display at the top center, offering full-color information on track waveforms, selections, and multiple operation controls via Mixstream Pro's Engine DJ operating system.
One of the most exciting and useful features of Mixstream Pro is its built-in Wi-Fi for streaming audio from the unit as well as controlling lighting. Take control of the millions of available tracks online via connecting to streaming platforms such as TIDAL, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK—great for those last minute mixes and requests. Furthermore, you can sync your entire Dropbox libraries to your Mixstream Pro for easy access without a physical hard drive present, and since they're buffered into internal memory, you won't have to worry about instability in connections. You also have access to two physical USB slots and an SD card slot for all your physical and premade playlists and libraries.
Connect your Mixstream Pro with your DMX gear or Philips Hue smart home devices via Wi-Fi to sync your music to your lights. The amount of control over your Philips Hue devices goes beyond a typical syncing lightshow, from color changes to strobing to color overrides—all accessed from the Engine Lighting software on the Mixstream Pro. And if that wasn't enough to satisfy your lighting needs, you can pre-analyze your tracks on your computer via the SoundSwitch software for complete DMX lighting control right from the multi-touch screen!
On top of all these wonderful and innovative features, Numark packs a first-ever powerful set of built-in monitor speakers right into the Mixstream Pro. Placed at the bottom side under the grills, these custom-fitted and tuned drivers project full and loud sound, perfect for casual get togethers, live-streaming, practicing, and so much more. Of course you can also pump out high-quality audio via the balanced XLR outputs as well as monitor your sets either through the 1/4" or 1/8" headphone jack. Unlike anything you've ever seen before, the Numark Mixstream Pro is the perfect companion for DJing live in the booth, in the studio, at-home, or wherever your heart desires.
Mixstream Pro Features
- Standalone Wi-Fi DJ console
- Built-in Wi-Fi accesses streaming on TIDAL, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, SoundCloud Go+, and Dropbox
- Runs off of Engine DJ OS - no laptop required!
- Built-in speakers with dedicated level control for practice, on the go sound, or smaller settings
- Connect to Philips Hue smart home and DMX lighting via built-in Engine Lighting
- 7" multi-gesture HD touchscreen
- Four dual-layer performance pads with four performance mode selectors per deck
- Performance modes include Cue, Saved Loop, Auto Loop, and Roll
- Four effects with two toggle switches
- Pitch slider, pitch bend buttons, and selectable pitch ranges
- Sync, Cue/Stop, and Play/Pause buttons
- Large filter knob and 3-band EQ per deck
- Two USB and one SD card input
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs on back panel
- 1/4" microphone input 1/4" & 1/8" headphone outputs on front panel
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Analog outputs: 2x balanced XLR and 2x unbalanced RCA
- Headphone output: 1/4" and 1/8" TRS
- Analog input: 1/4" microphone
- Dynamic range: >114dBA
- S/N ratio: >94dBA
- Connections:2x USB type A, 1x USB type B, 1 SD card slot
- Power: 12V 3A DC center positive (PSU included)
- Dimensions: 22.3" x 11.2" x 2.9"
- Weight: 8.11 lbs