MXRM280 Vintage Bass Octave Mini Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
MXR M280 Vintage Bass Octave
Made for players looking for fat and shaking subs comes MXR's M280 Vintage Bass Octave, an analog sub-octave pedal. Match the perfect balance between your input alongside a one octave down as well as a two octave down replica, giving you flexible power and rumble. The M280 tracks beautifully and clearly produces sub-octaves thanks to its power conversion circuitry, offering a wide dynamic range with tons of headroom. Extra definition can be engaged via the M280's Mid button, applying up to +13dB in the mid range and can be customized via an internal trimpot. Especially great for bass players looking to add extra chest-punching body to their sound, the MXR M280 Vintage Bass Octave is a compact and versatile octave-down pedal for anyone's pedalboard.
M280 Vintage Bass Octave Features
- Analog sub-octave bass pedal
- Fantastic circuitry for producing clear and abundant headroom
- Three controls for mixing dry, one octave down, and two octave down signals
- Mid button for an 800Hz midrange boost of up to +13dB (internal trimpot for boost adjustments)
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 1.5" x 3.5"
- Power Specs: 9V DC @ 45mA (PSU included)