Music HallCruise Control 2
Music Hall Cruise Control 2
The Music Hall Cruise Control 2.0 is a speed control module for Music Hall turntables as well as some Pro-ject tables. The Cruise Control module offers listeners absolute certainty that their records are playing at perfect speeds. This means that the module offers an almost zero chance that any warping or sytlus indentation will occur on your records due to suboptimal wall power.
Cruise Control 2 Features
- Precise electronic speed control for select Music Hall and Pro-ject turntables
- Compatible with turntables with 120VAC synchronous motors
- Pitch control from 33.3 to 45 RPM in .1 RPM increments
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 6 x 2.1"
- Power in: 16VAC PSU (included)
- Power out: 16VAC/120V