- No Hassle
Mosaic Mono Reverb
A truly versatile effect, the 1U Mono Reverb from Mosaic offers voltage control over all parameters – including material, size, and dry/wet mix – allowing you to create dynamic spaces both real and imagined within your modular ecosystem. The "material" control merits special attention, as it colors the reverb by affecting the absorption of echoes in the reverb model. This allows you to recreate the driest rooms or the most reflective caverns, while the time and mix controls allow you to dial in the right effect for pretty much any application.
The Mono Reverb is also a powerful sound design tool: its infinite tails function holds the reverb effect indefinitely, turning the module into an abstract physical modelling drone machine. With applications as vast as the spaces it can simulate, the Mono Reverb offers a powerful reverberation effect in a deceptively small form factor.
Mono Reverb Features
- Voltage-controlled digital reverb module
- Crisp 96kHz, 24-bit audio
- CV inputs for room material, size, and dry/wet mix
- Infinite tails function for endless reverberation
- Intellijel-format 1U (Pulplogic 1U faceplates are available from the manufacturer directly)
- Eurorack module
- Width: 14hp
- Depth: 28mm
- Current draw: 82mA @ +12V, 8 mA @ -12V