MoogPowered Eurorack Case
- No Hassle
Moog Powered Eurorack Case
House your Moog semi-modulars and mix them with Eurorack friends all in one place, using the Moog Powered 60HP and 104HP Eurorack cases. Each size features 1000mA (1A) of power on both the positive and negative 12V rail as well as on the 5V. Plus, with multi-layered noise filtering, you can be sure the power supply noise is suppressed. Both versions can accommodate modules up to 48mm deep when not over the power supply and 44mm when mounted over the connections. Speaking of connections, you have the option to connect up to 10 modules using the 10 power headers, which is plenty to get you up and running.
60HP is the perfect companion for an existing Mother 32, DFAM, or Subharmonicon and fits perfectly with the 2-Tier or 3-Tier mounting system. The 104HP version fits one of the three aforementioned alongside the Moog Mavis, or you can expand with other modules.
No matter what you fill the Moog Powered Eurorack Cases with, you can be sure that the wooden sides let you stand out and the attention to quality will give you stability for years to come.
Powered Eurorack Case Features
- Powered Eurorack cases available in 60HP and 104HP sizes
- 1000mA (1A) on +12, -12, and +5 volt rails
- Supports up to 10 modules
- Sliding nuts
- Overload protection
- 48mm Max depth (44mm over power headers)
- Includes a single Eurorack ribbon power cable—perfect for connecting your Mavis, Mother-32, DFAM, or Subharmonicon
- External power brick included
- Weight: 2.22 lbs (60HP), 3.4 lbs (104HP)
- Dimensions: 3.86" H x 12.5" W x 5" D (60HP), 3.86" H x 21.5" W x 5"D (104HP)
- Power Specs: Max PSU Load: 1000mA (1A) for +12V, -12V, and +5V
- 10 Power headers