Moog Etherwave Plus Theremin / Controller
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Moog Etherwave Plus
Moog's Etherwave Plus is a nod to the original analog theremin, adding special features for professional performance and extended control of external gear. A classic design, this theremin features a loop volume antenna and upright pitch antenna just like its oldest predecessors, but adds some extra niceties: a headphone output for pitch preview, CV outputs for each antenna, a gate output for the volume antenna, and tone controls to dial in everything from eerie clean sounds to rich vocal timbres. A perfect controller for effects pedals, modular synthesizers, and more, this theremin is capable of the expressive response one would expect, but also is an out-of-this-world source of control data for dynamic synthesis and processing. Like other Etherwave models, it features removable antennae and an integrated mic stand mount, making it easy to transport and set up for gigs. Discover the seemingly magical expressivity of a timeless instrument and extend it into new realms with Moog's Etherwave Plus.
Etherwave Plus Features
- Classic analog theremin
- Integrated CV and Gate outputs enable use as a controller for analog and modular synthesizers
- Integrated mic stand mount (stand not included)
- Front panel controls for pitch and volume antenna calibration
- Front panel controls for brightness and waveform
- Integrated headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Audio output: 1/4"
- CV outputs: 1/4" for Pitch and Volume
- Gate output: 1/4" for Volume
- Dimensions: 20 x 7 x 5"