ModorNF-1M Digital Polyphonic Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Modor NF-1M boasts all the essential elements of its predecessor, but has been condensed into a more compact and economical design. Like the NF-1, the NF-1M represents an evolution in the realm of virtual analog synthesis. Though the synth is a digital DSP, it maintains the framework of classic virtual analog synthesizers.
Though the NF-1M is digital, that in no way implies that it is incapable of some warm, beefy sounds. It features three independent oscillators with ten waveforms each, a 12dB/oct resonant filter section, a formant filter with 3 morphing vowels, an effects section comprised of a comb filter and delay, and a modulation section boasting four 3-stage envelopes, two switchable LFOs, and a powerful modulation matrix.
In addition to the standard MIDI IN/OUT/THRU and volume/modulation pedal connections, the NF-1 features 8 voice polyphony, three separate playing modes, and a total of 448 patches.
- 8 voices
- Poly, Mono and Mono-legato modes
- 448 patches, 14 banks [A-N] of 32 patches
- All factory presets overwritable
- 8 rotary knobs
- 8 pushbuttons
- 1 rotary encoder
- 1 Power switch/volume knob
- 9V, 600mA adapter connection, positive voltage on center pin
- MIDI IN/THRU/OUT connections, 3x 5-pin DIN connection
- Audio Left and Right outputs, 6.35mm mono jack
- Sustain switch, 6.35mm mono jack
- Volume/modulation pedal, 6.35mm stereo jack
- MIDI over USB connector
- Width: 248mm
- Height: 70mm
- Depth: 120mm