Malekko Heavy IndustryCharlie Foxtrot Granular Delay Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Malekko Charlie Foxtrot Granular Delay Pedal
Malekko's Charlie Foxtrot granular buffer pedal harnesses the power of granular sampling to create gloriously glitchy and unique tones. The Charlie Foxtrot can be set to automatically capture input sound once it reaches a threshold, or to manually capture when its footswitch is pressed. From there, manipulating grain size, repeat duration, and pitch mode reveals a plethora of delay options unlike anything else on a typical pedalboard.
Charlie Foxtrot Features
- Digital granular delay/buffer effect
- Buffer/grain size control
- Repeat duration control
- Threshold control
- Four pitch modes: Stutter (static), Down (randomly modulated downwards), Both (randomly modulated upwards and downwards, and Random (auto toggling between the other modes)
- Dry/wet mix control
- Preamp level control
- Assignable expression pedal/CV input
- Power specs: Standard 9VDC Center Negative Supply
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.25 x 2.5"