MackieCR4-XBT Multimedia Monitor Pair w/ Bluetooth
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
For average size rooms to produce a clear and studio-quality sound, Mackie's CR4-XBT are a pair of Bluetooth-capable, 4" monitors for referencing and casually listening to all your audio needs. Great for those looking to get into production and mixing or even add a solid source of amplification to your games and media, you can be sure to get quality level audio with 50 watts of expendable levels. Easily monitor and reference sources over 1/4" and RCA stereo inputs or even pair your Bluetooth-enabled devices for a quick and wireless listening experience.
The custom-tuned rear port offers a warm and clean bass extension from the fantastic four-inch woofer while the CR-X specific waveguide design maximizes quality dispersion while still sounding clear and crisp. The all-wood housing truly allows for a more natural listening experience compared to the poor plastic alternatives, and the front-facing headphone jack allows the user to continue their listening experience after-hours with auto-muting functionality built into the monitors. For a fantastic, wireless listening experience at a more desirable price, choose Mackie's CR4-XBT as your monitoring system.
- Desktop powered monitor pair for applications ranging from personal listening to studio production
- 4-inch drivers with 0.75" tweeter
- 50W Class D amplification (for 100dB peak SPL)
- Wide frequency response (70Hz–20kHz)
- 1/4" TRS, RCA, and 3.5mm stereo inputs
- Bluetooth connection for simplified streaming from personal devices
- Speaker pair links together with included speaker wire
- Includes 3.5mm to dual RCA cable for easy connection to phones, computers, tablets, and more
- LF Driver: 4"
- HF Driver: 0.75" tweeter
- Amplifier: 50W Class D
- Frequency response: 70Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 100dB
- Inputs: 1x dual RCA, 2x 1/4", 1x 1/8", Bluetooth
- Outputs: bare wire (pair connection)
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.1 x 7.3"
- Weight: 12lbs