MackieCR4-X Multimedia Monitor Pair
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Bringing studio-quality audio with a premium build, the Mackie CR4-X is a pair of 4" monitors for monitoring and referencing audio and mixes even casual listening. Pushing 50 watts of clean stereo sound, the CR4-X is perfect for those looking for a smaller alternative to studio size monitors to finesse audio in their audio, be it music, podcast, or other content. Easily connect your CR4-X to your source over 1/4", 1/8" or RCA stereo pairs with flexibility to determine which speaker is left and right, and easily control your audio from the front-facing volume control without messing with your sources levels.
The all-wood build makes for a solid and sturdy source with a more natural sound to the lower-grade plastic alternatives. CR4-X features a custom-designed waveguide for fantastic sound dispersion with clear high end, while the rear port fixes for amazing and even bass extension to the woofers full tone. For a fantastic solution for monitoring your audio at home or in smaller spaces, Mackie's CR4-X provides high-quality sound at an affordable price.
- Desktop powered monitor pair for personal listening, studio recording/mixing, and more
- 4-inch drivers with 0.75" tweeter
- 50W Class AB amplification (for 100dB peak SPL)
- Wide frequency response (70Hz–20kHz)
- 1/4" TRS, RCA, and 3.5mm stereo inputs
- Speaker pair links together with included speaker wire
- Includes 3.5mm to dual RCA cable and 3.5mm stereo aux cable for easy connection to personal devices
- LF Driver: 4"
- HF Driver: 0.75" tweeter
- Amplifier: 50W Class AB
- Frequency response: 70Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 100dB
- Inputs: 1x dual RCA, 2x 1/4", 1x 1/8"
- Outputs: bare wire (pair connection)
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.1 x 8.3"
- Weight: 10.1lbs