Mackie1402VLZ4 14-Channel Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Offering high quality parts and a solid, utilitarian approach to mixing, the 1402VLZ4 from Mackie is a compact 14-channel mixer with loads of routing and functionality. Divided into six mono and four stereo channels, the 1402VLZ4 is capable of handling microphone and line level signals with an additional +48V phantom power for adding any necessary juice to your condenser mics. The boutique-style Onyx preamps offer a super-wide gain range of +60dB with an option for adding a 3-pole 75Hz low cut filter for really pushing out any nasty low rumble.
Each channel features a simple three-band EQ for carving and sculpting each sound to where you need it, while two auxiliary sends provide extra opportunity for outboard processing or setting up headphone cues. An additional submix can be set up via the CR/Submix, but all channels route directly to the stereo main mix for easy balancing over levels and panning. Providing both Tape In and Out for tracking your mix while performing, the Mackie 1402VLZ4 offers tons of channels in a compact enclosure at an unbeatable price.
- 14-channel mixer with a great sound and rock-solid build
- Onyx mic preamps for immense gain with low noise
- All-around low-noise performance for maximum sonic clarity
- Sealed rotary controls keep dirt and grime at bay for years to come
- Six mono channels with mic pres or balanced/unbalanced 1/4" input
- Four stereo channels with 1/4" balanced/unbalanced input
- Dedicated low cut on all mic channels
- +4dB/-10dB switches for stereo channels
- Two aux sends per channel
- Three-band EQ per channel
- Mute switches pull double-duty as routing control for alternate stereo output
- Inserts on first six channels for easy integration of external compressors, effects, etc.
- Built to withstand the grimiest of venues and most rigorous of touring situations
- Total channels: 14
- Mic Inputs: 6x XLR
- Line Inputs: 6x 1/4", 4x 1/4" stereo pair, 2x RCA Tape In
- Main outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" main
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 14 x 12.5"
- Power: mains input via IEC