M-AudioAir 192 | 8 USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
M-Audio Air 192 | 8
M-Audio's AIR 192|8 is a perfect interface to act as the hub for your home studio: with two simultaneous inputs, six outputs, and recording quality up to 192kHz/24-bit, your session will run more smoothly than ever before. Whether you're a singer-songwriter or an electronic musician, this interface has what you need to tie your studio together.
The AIR 192|8 has two XLR/TRS mic/line inputs and two Hi-Z instrument inputs, two of which can be active at any given time. This means that you can record several combinations of sounds all at once: two microphones, or a mic and electric guitar, or a stereo synthesizer, and much more. The six simultaneous outputs mean that you can easily set up multiple monitor mixes, create effects loops for inserting external effect processors into your signal chain, and much more. This combined with flexible monitoring options means that this interface can easily act as a hub for your recording setup.
The AIR 192|8 also features MIDI in and out via 3.5mm jacks, making it possible to connect controllers, synths, drum machines, and more for MIDI control. This combined with the included software suite (Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, and AIR virtual instruments) makes this interface a stellar option for any style of musical production.
Air 192 | 8 Features
- 2-in, 4-out USB audio interface
- Recording resolution up to 192kHz, 24-bit
- Two XLR/TRS mic/line inputs with switchable -10dB pad
- Two 1/4" Hi-Z instrument inputs for recording guitar, bass, and other instrument-level signals
- 1/4" main monitor and four RCA outputs for a multitude of connectivity options
- Headphone output with option to switch between monitoring outputs 1/2 or 3/4
- Monitor a mix of direct inputs and computer outputs
- MIDI In and Out via 3.5mm TRS
- Ultra-low latency
- Crystal preamps for ultra-clean audio capture
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First, and a suite of AIR virtual instruments
- Max resolution: 24-bit @ 192kHz
- Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 2x 1/4" Hi-Z
- Outputs: 2x 1/4", 2x Dual RCA
- Headphone output: 1x 1/4"
- USB: 2.0 via 1x USB-C
- MIDI: 1x 3.5mm In, 1x 3.5mm Out, OS Requirements: OSX 10.8.5+, Windows 7 SP1+