M-AudioAir 192 | 6 USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
M-Audio Air 192 | 6
M-Audio's AIR 192|6 is a stellar interface for the artist who values high audio quality and needs to record a mix of mic and instrument signals. Capable of up to 24-bit/192kHz operation with super-clean Crystal preamps, the AIR 192|6 is a great way to get into recording or to expand your current setup.
The AIR 192|6 has two XLR/TRS mic/line inputs and two Hi-Z instrument inputs, two of which can be selected for simultaneous recording. That way you can record up to two mics, or two guitars, or a stereo synthesizer, or one mic and one mono instrument—there are plenty of combinations. The super-clear Crystal preamps provide excellent translation of incoming sound, and the low-latency audio performance makes it easy to layer tracks without uncomfortable signal delays. Additionally, there is a dedicated knob for blending the direct input and USB audio output for monitoring, making it easy to find a setting that works well for you.
The AIR 192|6 also has MIDI In and Out via 5-pin DIN, so it's super easy to integrate external controllers, synths, drum machines and more. This combined with the included software suite (Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, and AIR virtual instruments) makes it easy to put AIR 192|6 at the center of your home recording workflow.
Air 192 | 6 Features
- 2-in, 2-out USB audio interface
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz recording resolution
- Two XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs
- Two 1/4" TS Hi-Z inputs for recording guitar, bass, and more
- 5-pin MIDI In and Out for connecting external synths, drum machines, controllers, and other electronic music gear
- Dedicated headphone and monitor outputs
- Option to blend direct input and computer output
- Ultra-low round trip audio latency
- Crystal preamps capture sound with extreme transparency and low noise
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First DAWs, along with a collection of AIR virtual instruments
- Max resolution: 24-bit @ 192kHz
- Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 2x 1/4" Hi-Z
- Outputs: 2x 1/4"
- Headphone output: 1x 1/4"
- USB: 2.0 via 1x USB-C
- MIDI: In, Out, USB
- OS Requirements: OSX 10.8.5+, Windows 7 SP1+
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 7.8 x 6.0"