M-AudioAir 192 | 4 USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
M-Audio Air 192 | 4
The M-Audio AIR 192|4 is an excellent interface at a spectacular price, providing clean and clear recording quality for any style of music. With high-quality preamps and up to 192kHz/24-bit recording, the AIR 192|4 is a great choice for anyone looking for an affordable yet flexible interface.
The AIR 192|4 is a two-in, two-out audio interface with a single TS Hi-Z input and single XLR/TRS combo mic/line input. This means that you can record two sources at once—a guitar and vocal microphone, for instance. The Crystal preamp cleanly translates incoming sound, and super-low roundtrip audio latency makes it easy to add layers to your recordings without uncomfortable delays.
The AIR 192|4 has two monitor outputs and a headphone output, with the ability to continuously blend your input signal and computer output for easy input monitoring. It also includes Pro Tools First and Ableton Live Lite software, providing multiple options for DAW to best suit your needs. If you're just getting started with recording your own music, the AIR 192|4 is an invaluable resource—making it easier than ever to turn your ideas into a finished product.
Air 192 | 4 Features
- 2-in, 2-out USB audio interface
- Up to 192kHz, 24-bit recording resolution
- One XLR/TRS mic/line input
- One Hi-Z TS instrument input great for recording electric guitar, bass, and more
- Dedicated headphone output and stereo monitor outs
- Extremely low audio latency
- Option to blend between computer signal and direct input signals for monitoring
- Crystal preamps for extremely transparent, low-noise audio capture
- Includes Pro Tools First and Ableton Live Lite DAWs, as well as a collection of AIR virtual instruments
- Max resolution: 24-bit @ 192kHz
- Inputs: 1x XLR-1/4" combo, 1x 1/4" Hi-Z
- Outputs: 2x 1/4"
- Headphone output: 1x 1/4"
- USB: 2.0 via 1x USB-C
- OS Requirements: OSX 10.8.5+, Windows 7 SP1+
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 7.8 x 6.0"