M-AudioAir 192 | 4 Vocal Studio Pro Bundle
M-Audio Air 192 | 4 Vocal Studio Pro
M-Audio's AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio contains everything you need to get started with home recording, including software, interface, microphone, headphones, and more. If you're a burgeoning songwriter looking to start recording your own songs, this package is perfect for you.
The included Nova condenser microphone provides a clean, clear translation of sounds from voice to acoustic guitar and more. Combined with the AIR 192|4 interface's Crystal preamps, this provides a great way to capture all of the detail and nuance from your voice and instruments. And since you can use the interface's XLR and 1/4" instrument inputs simultaneously, you can even track an instrument and voice at the same time—making for a seamless translation from your initial ideas to a complete recording.
The package also includes an XLR cable and headphones, as well as a copy of Pro Tools First and Ableton Live Lite. This means that you truly have everything you need to get started laying down tracks no matter your style. Whether you're a singer-songwriter or electronic musician, this package is a perfect backbone to your growing home recording environment.
Air 192 | 4 Vocal Studio Pro Features
- Full recording package perfect for anyone getting started with home recording
- Includes Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser mic with dedicated windscreen, shockmount, and XLR cable
- HDH40 headphones for excellent acoustic isolation and playback fidelity
- AIR 192|4 interface with Crystal low-noise preamps and high-quality converters
- Includes Pro Tools First and Ableton Live Lite, along with a selection of AIR virtual instruments
- Everything you need to get your project studio up and running
- NOVA microphone type: Back electret condenser
- NOVA polar pattern: cardioid
- NOVA Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- NOVA Max SPL: 136dB
- HDH40 Frequency response: 15Hz–22kHz
- NOVA Cable length: 3m
- AIR 192
- 4 max resolution: 24-bit @ 192kHz
- Inputs: 1x XLR-1/4" combo, 1x 1/4" Hi-Z
- Outputs: 2x 1/4"
- Headphone output: 1x 1/4"
- USB: 2.0 via 1x USB-C
- OS Requirements: OSX 10.8.5+, Windows 7 SP1+
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 7.8 x 6.0"