Lauten AudioLA-320 Large-Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Low Prices
Lauten Audio LA-320
Chock full of tube tone without breaking the bank, Lauten Audio's LA-320 is a versatile large-diaphragm condenser microphone which would be welcome in any studio environment. The LA-320 makes superb choices in components where it counts, owing its sound to the US-sourced JFET, dual triode tube, and an output transformer with vintage sensibilities. On the mic itself are switches to activate two filters: a 120Hz highpass filter to reduce low-end rumble, and a 12kHz lowpass filter to roll off harsh edges in the high-end. Lauten Audio's specially designed 32mm capsule makes for accurate representation of your source material. Loaded up in a flight case with everything you need to plug it in right out of the box, the LA-320 is equally suited as the first entry into a mic collection or a worthy addition to a suite of favorites.
- Large diaphragm tube condenser microphone
- USA-made JFET, transformer output, and dual triode tube deliver exceptional character
- Onboard low and high cut filters
- 32mm hand-tuned capsule
- Flight case, power supply, shockmount, and 5-pin cable included
- Microphone type: Tube condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 2"