LastGasp Art LaboratoriesTransroom Analog Modulation Reverb Pedal
LastGasp Transroom Analog Modulation Reverb Pedal
Transroom is a dense reverb pedal capable of generating an array of different tonal spaces that would surprise even the most jaded and cynical aficionados. The pedal implements a BBD IC to achieve everything from straightforward room tone, lengthy reverb trails, or acutely attuned areas only previously imaginable in one’s mind.
In terms of controls, the Transroom affords easy access to Effect Level, Decay, Mod Depth, Mod Rate, and Delay Time parameters. Additionally, Delay Time can be controlled via expression pedal.
- Control for Effect Level, Decay, Mod depth and rate, Delay time
- Expression pedal input for delay time
- Stereo or mono output
- BBD analog IC
- Size: L:120mm W:90mm H:60mm
- Weight: 300g
- Jacks: INPUT, OUTPUT (stereo), OUTPUT (mono), EXP
- Switches: ON/OFF
- Controls: EFFECT LEVEL, DECAY, D.TIME, MOD-DEPTH, MOD-RATE
- Power: BATTERY 006P or AC adapter(DC9V "barrel" type tip negative)