Korg Nuvibe Vibrato Chorus Effector
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Korg’s Nuvibe Chorus Effector unit is a redesign of the original model under the supervision of its creator. However, rather than being a simple reproduction, Korg’s Nuvibe features intuitive wave sliders that allow for the creation of completely original LFO waveforms. The unit incorporates a discreet 79 transistor design and features a brand new buffer circuit, true bypass design (something the original model lacked), and a dedicated expression pedal for the modulation effect.
- Resurrected under the supervision of the developer of the original model! New features for today’s musicians have been added.
- Discrete design using 79 transistors. The CdS photoresistor that lies at the heart of the sound is simulated by an original circuit using transistors.
- The WAVE sliders allow users to create their own LFO waveforms
- New buffer circuit designed by the developer of the original model
- Battery operation is also supported (six AA batteries allow up to four hours of operation)
- True bypass design that was not provided on the original model
- Dedicated expression pedal is included, allowing the modulation effect to be controlled
- Unlatch switch bypasses the internal circuitry when the effect is off
- Input Impedance: 47K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 20k Ohms
- Connections: 1/4th inch Mono jack Input and Output; 1/4th inch
- Power: AA Batteries x 6, AC Adaptor (DC9V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 hours
- Current Draw: 290mA
- Dimensions: Nuvibe Console: 260 x 170 x 67 mm / 10.24 x 6.69 x 2.64 Inches; Expression pedal: 94 x 246 x 81 mm / 3.7 x 9.69 x 3.19 Inches
- Weight: Nuvibe Console: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lbs; Dedicated Expression Pedal: 1.1kg / 2.43 lbs