KorgNutekt OD-S Kit Overdrive Pedal Kit
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Korg Nutekt OD-S Kit
Ever wanted to build your own pedal but felt intimidated by soldering irons and tiny components? Check out the easy-to-build, fully analog, and solderless OD-S kit from Nu:tekt and Korg. Designed for experimenters, the OD-S kit is a great way to get into working with electronics.
Making your own pedal has never been easier, an authentic tube sound is just minutes away using Nutekt’s revolutionary fully analog triode vacuum tube. Made with an anode, grid and filament, the Nutubes inside the OD-S operate as a complete triode tube, generating the same performance response and harmonic character of conventional vacuum tubes in a much more compact and energy efficient format. The customization doesn’t end once you’ve assembled your pedal either—switchable overdrive type allows you to dial in your sound, and the mod-friendly layout allows advanced used to change discrete components for the ultimate personalized tone.
Nutekt OD-S Kit Features
- Fully analog vacuum tube overdrive
- Solderless, beginner friendly DIY kit
- Customizable and easy-to-modify design
- True Bypass and switchable overdrive type
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 4.8” x 3.8” x 2.2”’
- Power Specs: Weight: 340g
- Connections: Input/output 1/4” monaural stereo jack, DC 9V stereo minijack
- Power: 9V Alkaline battery (not included) or DC9V Adapter
- Battery Life: 10 Hours