Korg ARP Odyssey Rev 1 Full Size + SQ1
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Korg Arp Odyssey Rev 1 + SQ-1
This limited edition bundle features both the Arp Odyssey and the SQ-1.
The Odyssey is a perfect replication of its predecessor. Revisions 1, 2, and 3 were assembled in Japan and are only available in extremely limited quantities.
But the fun doesn't stop there, because this bundle also includes Korg's SQ-1 sequencer with limited edition Arp-themed design. There are also two mini-patch cables included, so users can immediately get to work.
Rev 1 features a white color scheme.
Arp Odyssey Rev 1 + SQ-1 Features
- Includes both Arp Odyssey Rev1 and SQ-1 sequencer
- Includes limited edition ARP-themed SQ-1
- Despite the SQ-1's limited edition faceplate, the functions of both units remain the same
- Power Supply AC adapter jack (DC 9V)
- Power Consumption 6.5 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 496 x 265 x 89 mm / 19.53” x 10.43” x 3.50”
- Weight 3.7 kg / 8.16 lbs
- Design White (ARP ODYSSEY Module Rev1), Black and Orange (ARP ODYSSEY Module Rev3)
- Included Items AC adapter, phone cable, mini-phone cable
- Sequencer Mode: ALTERNATE, ORDER, PARALLEL TURN, PARALLEL ORDER, CV/DUTY, CV/SLIDE, CV/DUTY RADOM, RANDOM
- Step Mode: GATE ON/OFF, ACTIVE STEP, SLIDE, STEP JUMP
- Sequence Step Resolution: quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes
- CV OUT Pitch: Linear, Minor, Major, Chromatic
- CV OUT Voltage: 1V, 2V, 5V (Oct) 8V (Hz/V)
- GATE OUT Polarity: + (positive polarity), - (negative polarity)
- SYNC IN/OUT Polarity: + (rise), - (fall)
- littleBits OUT jack (mini monaural phone jack)
- OUT (MIDI OUT) jack (mini stereo phone jack)
- CV - A OUT - GATE jack (mini monaural phone jack, CV OUT : Output Level 1V, 2V, 5V, 8[Hz/V], GATE OUT: output level 10V)
- CV - BOUT - GATE jack (mini monaural phone jack, CV OUT : Output Level 1V, 2V, 5V, 8[Hz/V], GATE OUT: Output Level 10V)
- IN – SYNC – OUT jack (mini monaural phone jack, SYNC IN: Max Input Level 20V, SYNC OUT: Output Level 5V)
- USB jack (type B, USB MIDI)
- Power Supply: Two AA batteries (alkaline batteries recommended), or USB power
- Battery Life: approximately 5 hours (when using alkaline batteries)
- Dimension: (W x D x H) 93 x 84 x 63 mm/7.60" x 3.31" × 2.48"
- Weight: 641 g/1.41 lbs.
- Included Items: Two AA batteries for checking operation, mini plug – DIN cable
- Options: Patch cable MS-CABLE-18