KlavisCalTrans Calibrator + Transposer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Klavis CalTrans is a quad calibration and transposition module useful for streamlining some of the difficulties that occur when introducing tonal harmony to modular synthesizers. The CalTrans can process four separate CV signals at once, providing curve correction and range expansion for any pitched oscillating circuit such as a VCO or VCF.
CalTrans offers a semitone quantization function and adjustable portamento and glissando time. The module also features encoders for both semitone and octave adjustment, letting you fine tune your pitches to make sure they're staying within the key. The module can also store up to four presets so that the user can save their glissando, transposition and portamento information. This module is useful for artists who are trying to retain their tonal training, or for larger setups that include devices with a limited tracking range.
- Two Encoders for semitone and octave adjustment
- Four user storable presets
- Four inputs for multiple pitch quantization and transposition
- Pitch response calibration offers curve correction and range expansion for any oscillating circuit
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 36mm
- Current draw: 44mA @ +12V, 8mA @ -12V