Keith McMillenQuNeo Controller & MIDI Expander
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Keith McMillen QuNeo & MIDI Expander
The Keith McMillen QuNeo is a pressure-sensitive MIDI controller offering a means of control outside the bounds of a more traditional keyboard. The unit boasts sixteen pads, two rotary sensors, and nine touch-sensitive sliders, making it a characteristically unique pad controller with versatility that makes it suitable for a variety of performance environments and duties—namely, everything from electronic musicians to DJs… and even VJs!
Each of the unit’s pads and switches respond to the amount of pressure applied. Pressure is discernible via LED feedback that changes in accordance with pressure variation. Its nine sliders can be configured to control fader and effects settings. Additionally, the slider LEDs will behave as VU meters, affording another layer of control from an already malleable controller.
The MIDI Expander features MIDI in/out and allows the KMI Softstep, 12 Step, or QuNeo to control external MIDI hardware. With the Expander, users can program their controller via control mapping software, connect their MIDI devices, then send/receive data in sync with a versatile and expressive controller. Doesn’t get much more fun than that.
This bundle features both the QuNeo and the MIDI Expander.
- Fully customizable MIDI controller ideal for electronic musicians, DJ’s and VJ’s
- 16 Pads with 127 levels of velocity response, X-Y location and continuous pressure control
- 2 Rotary sensors to scrub, trigger, stretch, pinch and play phrases and sound files, manipulate continuous controllers and more
- Each rotary sensor measures angle, pressure and distance from the center
- 9 Touch-sensitive sliders can be mapped to fader and effects controls
- LED’s in each slider can act as VU meters for audio levels, or a reminder to where you left off
- Multi-touch let’s you select a length between two fingers to set stereo locations or filter resonances
- Switches are located in smart groupings to select samples, fader banks, and transport controls
- Scan up and down through files with touch pressure
- Conveniently sized the same as the iPad, allows the controller to fit into most iPad accessories
- USB cable (USB 2.0 A to Micro-B, 1m)
- Dimensions: Width: 9.5" / 241 mm, Depth: 7.3" / 185 mm, Height: .3" / 9 mm, Pads: 1.2" x 1.2" / 30mm x 30mm
- Weight: 14 oz. / 396gPower
- QuNeo is powered from the USB port.
- For use with a tablet, the QuNeo Remote Connection Kit is required to power the QuNeo.
- When using QuNeo without a computer, power is supplied through the KMI MIDI Expander.
- Connections: USB micro jack
- Sensors: 16 Pads with Velocity, Pressure, and Location (x/y) Sensitivity
- 8 Pressure-Sensitive Touch Sliders
- 1 Long Pressure-Sensitive Multi-Touch Slider
- 2 Pressure-Sensitive Rotary Encoders
- 17 Pressure-Sensitive Buttons
- 251 programmable LEDs
- 16 levels of LED brightness
- QuNeo Editor Software System Requirements
- MacOS: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz or greater
- Mac OS 10.5 or later
- 100 MB free hard disk space;
- Windows: Windows XP or Windows 7
- Intel Core 2 processor or greater
- 1GB of RAM with 100 MB free hard disk space.
- Weight: 2.5 Oz
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.25" x 1.25"